HiTech

FUNNY I GET THE FEALING OF DE SHAVU  … there were the country all  shut down from the weather if my memory is correct .. with nothing but the Daytona running .. millions had nothing else to do  but turn on the race .. that day made history .. so here we are 41 years later and the country is shut down and no other sports will be shown .. history will repeat I many ways .. ..this time I want to see brothers fighting again .. I suppose we have the bushes .. so my pick  would be joey and kyle  needs to get into a fight on the track where the hero kurt can step in and saves someone  . I dont know between the girls who would win .. :lol: .. .. walla     nascar is back ,,lol..

Edited by HiTech

3 hours ago, RodneyRodriguez said:

heardNASCAR did a hell of a job with all the stuff in place. 

I kept trying to push the 88 out in front . who ever was leading was winning .. bowman reminds me of a two time champion ..texas terry .. you dont hear much from him .he isnt a show boat and is coming into his time .. just kind hangs around  finishes races .. I suppose I wasn't blowing enough of hot air  .must be getting old ..  .I thought the race was good .. just way to quite .. that one man standing in the stands could have  made some noise ..heard them say the race was number one subject on facebook .. 

Edited by HiTech

Nice comparison regarding Bowman and Labonte.  Hadn’t really thought about it...and that’s coming from a huge Terry Labonte fan.

Thought it was a good race overall.  Ratings were up a fair amount - especially in the big cities.

A big difference between 1979 and 2020....cellphones and technology - so many more options than 3 major networks, PBS and a local station or two.

4 hours ago, PAPosse said:

Nice comparison regarding Bowman and Labonte.  Hadn’t really thought about it...and that’s coming from a huge Terry Labonte fan.

Thought it was a good race overall.  Ratings were up a fair amount - especially in the big cities.

A big difference between 1979 and 2020....cellphones and technology - so many more options than 3 major networks, PBS and a local station or two.

TRUE . MORE THAN TV NOW . I usually dont compare nascar drivers from driver past ..each has his own .. but bowman stuck out like that for that reason .. he proved to his boss he is worth the time ..  ..