South Texas Speedway Practice

arob

Got to practice and the pits were pretty full. Was told there were 49 Sportmods with most of them from out of town. There looked like around 25 Factory Stocks. And let me tell you Whiteaker was flying as were Hiebert,Westover and others that I don't know. This weekend is going to be something else. Track looked pretty smooth and FAST! There should be 100 cars between the two classes so you DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!!!!

9 hours ago, arob said:

Got to practice and the pits were pretty full. Was told there were 49 Sportmods with most of them from out of town. There looked like around 25 Factory Stocks. And let me tell you Whiteaker was flying as were Hiebert,Westover and others that I don't know. This weekend is going to be something else. Track looked pretty smooth and FAST! There should be 100 cars between the two classes so you DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!!!!

practice. was good we found some things and hope the car repeats this weekend .. looked good   I will add going to be some mean racing going on .. a lot of fast cars coming down .more than years past  the weather looks to be the best in years long sleeve shirt time only …   

Edited by HiTech

7 hours ago, arob said:

Still not too late to head to STS. Weather is awesome with temps staying in the 60's until after midnight. This is going to be great!

lots of cars ..I think 48 factory stock and 50something sport mods … we just missed getting into the main a blocked in restart  with two to go hurt ..that's racing .. we had fun though what else could you do ..  ..track was way to dry for our set up after Thursday night .. hope the track wets it down just a tad more ..lol .