Sames Ford Back to School Bash

top_shelf_12

This is the final night for drivers in the classes that participate in the Chase for the Championship to lock in their posit. All of the STS classes are racing tonight,  Limited Late Models, EMod, Bombers, Pure Stocks, and Limited Modifieds. Tonight is an annual event as drivers line up during intermission and give out school supplies to local kids getting ready to return to school in the next week or two. Tonight is also a special night as STS pays tribute to Pat Flanagan and all track officials are wearing yellow t-shirts with the familiar black 58 on it.

All results are Unofficial and I have no contact with track officials and my commentary are based on my perspective from the stands. 

Edited by top_shelf_12

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

B. Witzsche with a good start and smart line taking the line away from Walker. Laven 360s but keeps it rolling. Walker takes a cruise into the turn 2 wall but keeps it going. Caution out as Edmond and Laven are facing the wrong way exiting 4. B. Witzsche, Walker, Perez, Rachui and McWhorter top 5, 3 laps in.