UNFAIRNESS

Kelly,

Well said! I look forward to seeing you back racing soon...

I don't know Randy, but I would say it was a heat of the moment thing... If he's done it in the past, so be it. I hope that all parties involve can make things right and go racin'... Also if what I've seen in the recent past of Joe and Caroline hold true, they will help Randy to make things right... SAS needs WOW, just like they need Roadrunners, Sportsman, Latemodels and All the Touring Series that come into play. Keep up the good/hard work drivers...

lilred,

I don't know of any other incidents that Randy has been involved in so far this year. My opinion is based on what he said that night and if he had not been warned prior to this then probation would have been enough. It seems as though things are a little heated this year at SAS and we are not even halfway through the season, but we all have tempers and when you are having a rough night trying to keep you car together sometimes we can make or say things out of frustration. Again I'm not defending anyone and I don't agree with what was said but we need to learn from it and move on. I hope that the RR drivers will continue to allow women to drive in WOW to help the car count and having competition makes it fun...win or lose!

a friendly reminder from ssc and team pink, when you crash with someone, stay out of their pits, weather its your fault or not, cause you may get cussed or hit with a jack handle. ha ha ha like cfh said, get over it.

big john

Archived