whose is the best driver in hobby stocks

smitty

We don't have a hobby stock class at CCMS but, there are a couple of Superstreet drivers that are damn good .If you have seen the SS class at CCMS you cant see Greg Carlucci Sr. ,Greg Jr. ,Kyle Carter , Bill Stephens just to name a few. Greg Jr. seems to be the only one to really use the outside to pass with no problems. (except for two weeks ago). Kyle is smooth and is always fast, Greg Sr. seems to muscle the car around very well and Bill S. is a very clean driver who (when he gets his new car figured out) is fast and consistant and also has the SS track record of 16 flat on street tires.

As for guys that used to run Hobby Chuck Barber (now is SS), Larry Smith(now is TAMS and SS) , Bruce Beddoe .

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Longhorn Girls/Ladies

Mary Ann Naumann

Billie Thorp Walton Lovell

Cheryl James

Sherry Cantwell

Brenda Whited

i'm goin with my dad, Terry Tschoerner, as the best hobby driver! he is one hell of a driver... :D sure wouldn't mind seeing him back behind the wheel of the #11 hs again......be just like old times :)

i'ma also have to go with Joey Tschoerner and Kevin Bowen as being some damn good hobby drivers.... :D

hey colt i dont see me in your best is that because i raced against shawnpaul

I think he left you off for a reason...lol

I'd say the TBS racing trio are going to be pretty tough to beat this year...

I think everyone is a great driver. Tim, how is your Dad. Have not heard anything on Red in a while. Yall are real special since my father n law was a special friend of Red's. We miss Dad alot. Miss playing dominoes and boy could he play.

Anyway everyone have a super Memorial Day Weekend and be careful.

WELL I GUESS I AM NOT GOOD IN ANY PERSONS EYES IN THE RACING WORLD OR IN ANY WORLD. SO I LEAVE WITH THIS YALL HAVE I GOOD TIME ON HERE AND IN ANY RACING VENTURE YALL COME IN TO. IT HAS BEEN FUN WHILE IT LASTED. I WILL SEE YALL ON THE OTHER SIDE WHEN YALL GET THERE......

YOUR FREIND COLGATE

( AKA TERRIABLE TIM SOWELL )

uh ..... jason .. uh where is the monkey? I would think its a little more manly than a pink ....uh ...panther . Buckweat seems to think you may have spanked the monkey one too many times , so he left . Oh by the way he also said the pink panther is pink for a reason , also said pp was into rainbows and stuff . :lol: . I once saw the pink panther in zebra striped underwear ,,,,,,, no wait ....that was nick :P

Best Hobby Stock Driver:

Paul Jett driving car with no number. Car was "titled" BRAND X.

Maybe not all time best, but centainly the toughest. Drove to Hobby Stock feature win with broken neck, sustained earlier in the evening in a super-modified crash at Austin Speed-o-rama.

lmao.

No no I dont smoke anything. I say Tracy is the best hobby stock driver and you guys think that. When ya'll put that stuff on here I get in trouble with a certain female...Ya'll dont want me to be in trouble. Really.

Archived