whose is the best driver in hobby stocks

smitty

I think the best hobby stock driver is the one who can go out and race and have fun and not get upset with other drivers while racing. The fans had told me that I can come from the back and be 1 or 2 or 3 in a race.

Rookie #15

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had to mess with ya'll...Now seriously:

I've seen some good ones at all of the tracks...If we find a sponsor or if the hobby stock drivers want to each make a donation, we can do CPI ratings like we do for Street Stocks...

BUT, the only way to find out for sure is for you/him to race in the end of year Allstar events with the drivers from all the tracks AT each of the Tracks...We need to seperate out the one track wonders from the REAL drivers...And we find out who the drivers are that can do it when it's all on the line. TSZ keeps track of the points from the AllStar events at the three tracks CCMS, SAS, THR. That's how we will know who's the best hobby stock driver for 2005. And street stock.

THE BEST DRIVERS ARE THE HUMBLE ONES :huh:

he's right....and you're a good driver, so focus on getting better...because even if you're the best there is always room for improvement.

and don't get a willy whenever you see your name mentioned somewhere....

-ps-50% of this sport is 90% mental so keep your confidence....

Please do not miss understand me. I'm not trying to draw attention to my name I'm just saying let go out and have fun on the race track. If I have offened anyboby I'm sorry.

Thanks to all my fellow drivers who have helped me.

nice subject

it just depends on the race track.

when Longhorn was open the best hobby drivers i think were Tim Sowell {what happened to him} ShawnPaul Lehman, Charles Buxton, The Whiteds, and Colt James.

this day at THR you cant name the best because they are all good any of them have the same chance to when it is all on the brakes you get in the race.

Back then it was skill. I know i will get reamed for this one. LARRY{racerx}

don't worry about it- just keep on doing what you've been doing on the track...

you're having fun and doing good so just keep it up.

Little braggin there Timmy? Does that "bein the best" include no doughnuts/dents on the side o the car? (driver side in preticular)(mechanics race):lol::lol::lol:. Just kiddin with ya B)

-Shawn

David Hassinger put on one of the best shows I've ever seen at Octoberfast (SAS) in the allstar race last year, coming from the back after having to pit with a handful of laps left, and winning at the line. He moved up to SS this year so the title is vacant.

Longhorn would be

Robert Walton

David Umpsheid

Calvin Cantwell

Jimmy Meredith

Danny Bynum

Keith Reithmeyer

Thunder Hill

Robert Walton

Jim Teague

Doug Ayers

And all the other drivers from all classes.................

and last but not least SLICK YOEMAN

But I just love racing. Good luck to all of you. We are all one big family anyway. God Bless us all. Take Care yalll..................

Opps, they did say Hobby Stock. Oh anyway. We're all good. thanks, JMO

Hmmm...back when the class started at Longhorn there were some great races with the Whited's (Dennis Sr and Jr) would be going at it weekly with Marvin McKim. More recently I would have to go with Tim Leonard...but there have been quite a few that are really good.

best hobby stock driver at speedorama(longhorn) was danny stewart-racing around with a blackflag mounted on his trunk-they gave him the blackflag so many times when he was leading a race,he just got his own blackflag and stuck it on the car-if they didnt give him the flag,he won

Archived