What we all want to know.

Budman

Did he get Low ET and Top Speed of the meet again?

Couldn't go too fast in even if I wanted too...and then on the way out I was basically at the entrance anyway...different set-up than THR...

Some worms were harmed Friday night, but the only animal injured was the lucky(?) rabbit that rides in the 22.

My Mess???

Man I've been biting my tongue so hard I think I severed it! I do feel bad for the 22 and 47 they got caught up in it.

The 47, Jeff Hull, is a young guy (16) that appears to have some promising talent and a good attitude. The 40, Craig Roper, who looks young at least, was really coming on strong before he got caught the wall trying to make a move on second. That team was really close to sweeping both of the USRA races. I was impressed with both of those young guys.

Larry,

I think we should look for a pet store sponsor for the next truck race at Thunderhill.. and instead of qualifing .. put #'s on a pet of choice.. (Hamster) and let them race to set the field.. then we can have them set the pit road speed on roll out.. What do you think??

:D:PB) We only give you a hard time cuzz we like you.. *(well we say that atleast)

Archived