i-37 enduro

ups88john

now im not trying to start anythign but from the way i read the rules you are not supposed to have any of your coolers wheter its your radiator or your transmission cooler mounted out of its stock location and if i recall there was somthing mounted in the left of your back window. unless that was some crazy a** A/C then it was illegal. and if you could maybe pm me i would like to see that set of rules ill give youa fax number and you can fax that original document to me if you dont mind.

Randy Schoener

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are rules that were posted for Enduro....Looks to me like the guys in CC are right.

JohnnyT66 Posted: Dec 15 2004, 11:41 AM

this race will take place on feb 5th....we will follow c.c. motorspeedways rules.simple rules for all .here is your chance to drive on a racetrack.it will be 250 laps.total purse will be posted soon.we cannot allow any glass on the car anywhere on the car.

Posted: Feb 7 2005, 02:20 PM

cars are to be 100% stock.no cuttig except for cage.we are allowing front are rear loops for safety.stock springs,shocks etc....no camber changes, tow in or out cannot be changed.a racing seat and belts can be added but not a must.have a great day!

sounds like a case for judge joe on texas justice-i'm tired of the reruns on now-seen some of em for the 4th time in 4 months-need some new cases-hear it now-case of "whos cars are legal and whats the correct rules of the enduro,the cc guys or franks guys"-more on this case after a word from our sponsors-hehehe :P

I have here in front of me a copy of a post that was made by I37 speedway on 1/15/2005. It says the race is open to dirt and asphalt Pure Stock class cars from all Texas tracks (if they comply with "Enduro250" rules.) I have a copy of the rules faxed to me from I37 speedway. I compared them to the rules from Heart of Texas Speedway and they are the exact same rules down to the letter. Myself along with the driver of the 2 car was told by Frank that our cars would be legal if they complied with these rules.

Archived