Update on South Texas Speedway

Well its almost that time again. We have been busy preparing the facility for you. The track and infield are going over a complete refit. The pits are all new with lots of extra dirt. Currently all the equipment at the track is being serviced and prepared. We are almost ready for our First practice and February 26th, The practice will be from 7-10pm. We will have registration for the South Texas Shootout and the The entire 2016 schedule. We are excited about the new year. I am hopeful we can have a drama free year with great racing and full stands. I am about to begin heavily promoting the track through radio and TV. We will have much more to offer this year to people who come to the track. I am hoping this will be the best year yet.

I want each of us to try and focus on what matters this year. In everything we do we should try and have fun. I am only keeping the track open for this reason. If I feel you are keeping me or someone else from having fun and affecting the families that are here you will be asked to leave. I or this track will not put up with consistent negativity. I love each of you. I am glad you choose South Texas Speedway as your home. I believe I have some of the best drivers and families. I cannot wait to make more memories with all of you.

See you all very soon..

Ken Hobbs

Archived