San Antonio Speedway

rpfan

Some people have the inside line on what's happening behind the scenes...and I know you have to watch what you say on here. Nothing is cool about someone losing their job (even if they aren't doing it well). Now...we need to be nice or Nick is gonna scold us :P .

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK...now that we are doing character references...I know the first time I actually got to hang out with Krusty at a TSRS after party I wasn't sure about us ever being friends. :lol::lol::lol: Well we have become friends and I can truly say he is a really good guy. :)

now krusty looking at the time your posts were posted one would have to think that you had been drinkin when you made those inflammatory remarks about peoples character. i would have never expected for you to do something like that!

i would have never expected for you to do something like that!

UH-HUH, and I still have that bridge for sale too.

you would think that something must be going down if they are fixing the walls which have been in need of repair for many years now, and to do it two weeks before the start of the season out of the blue..........well if it has been sold than good luck to the new parties, if it hasnt been sold then lets go racing and be glad they finally fixed those leaning walls............. :)

I certainly don't have a dog in this fight but I can say that it is not at all unusual to see maintanence, upgrades, etc. done just before the start of the season rather than at the end.

Remember how everyone was worried about whether the infield work and the backstraight extension at THR would be done in time for the first race?

Besides, the Tundras photograph better against a clean backdrop:)

On the phone with Lil Bill. He said his 6 cylinders will be your 8 cylinders any day(with or without a driveshaft). He said he'll take another plug wire off so you can keep up.OH, also get you some short-shorts, he said it will also make you faster.LOL

Well its a week from opening night at SAS and no one has confirmed or denied that the track has been sold does that mean that there is a deal in the works? maybe Mike S. can clear this up it could hurt the opening night car and fan count,or is the track opening on the 19th as tenatively scheduled ? Mike please respond the rumors are rampid

Archived