Thanks to everyone at CTS and the Walker Family - great race weekend&#

With the help of Wes and Delina Walker I was able to race my 1st race weekend at Central Texas Speedway this weekend! A big thanks to Wes and Delina! Two wonderful people that are very helpful, knowledgable, and supportive.

The rain stayed away long enough to practice Fri. I got better and better each lap. Practiced Saturday morning and was feeling very confident...holding my line and stuck to the rear bumper of the leaders.

I changed some stuff on the car just before the race, and it had a big negative impact. So I stunk it up during the race :(. But I'm likely hooked...My roots are motorcycle racing, but I will certainly be back for a full season next year, mostly because of the people I met.

Y'all have a great group of people racing at CTS!

If anyone is looking to do some practice laps at CTS and/or looking to start a team, or help out on the pit crew, let me know. I have the car, the energy, and I'd like to run the full season next year. I'm open to any suggestions. I'm even open to 2 of 3 of us alternating, so that I pit-crew one race and someone races the car, and then we switch...and we all chip-in for tires and maintaining the car. Feel free to PM me or post your contact info here.

Have a great off-season!

You did a great job David. In final practice I was a little worried you were going to be faster than us..

Glad to see you picked it up so fast. I see some good runs coming next year. I really enjoy helping people out and you can pit with us anytime. Looking forward to racing with you next year.

GEETAR don't tell him all the driving secrets I passed on to you unless he pays and I get my cut just send it to my REFILL EMPTY POCKET NATIONAL BANK ill give you my address later .. :P...................SEEING he is a dirt bike racer as I take it bring him on down to sts on dec the 12th with yeah and play with us .

You did a great job David. In final practice I was a little worried you were going to be faster than us..

Glad to see you picked it up so fast. I see some good runs coming next year. I really enjoy helping people out and you can pit with us anytime. Looking forward to racing with you next year.

Thanks Wes! And I'll likely take you up on the offer to pit with y'all again, assuming it's ok with the rest of the team and we don't get in the way. I'm fine to chip-in to cover the pit spot. I'll pull my weight and be there to help y'all too. Looking forward to getting out there again!!

If I can I'll let you know when I start making practice runs this preseason and you'll have someone to practice with at least.

Geetar, I'll pm u my cell.

Let me know the next time you head out and I'll meet-up with u there. Thx!

Archived