stolen

HiTech

Be on the look out for our stolen golf cart ........its the 1983 gas ezygo most have seen at the local tracks .... it ugly lol .royal blue ...grabber green cage .green home made drop gate on rear ..black home made push bar .blue wheels .a roll of toggle switches being held on with green duck tape .like I said its ugly and there is no other like it period around the state ...has A NUMBER 8 on the front ..

mike 361,290 2096. home 361 993 2035 ...cant find a pic right now which is funny but when we find one will post it ...but it should be easy to spot if you see it ..

yep nick ..took it right off the trailer hooked up to my truck.... thought I may catch them had that dog they left behind stayed around a bit longer ...poor thing had no ideal where she was .it was laying out by the trailer when Lorraine noticed the cart gone at 5 am ..the dog left and came back and stayed with me awhile ..it would walked over to the trailer and sniff the driver side going from tail gate where its owner touched and then move up to the rear tie down and then to the front tie down and then sit a bit waiting for its owner ...she would walk from block to block and come back totally LOST . I decided to get something to tie her down and lost her when she walked down the street to someone loading a boat .I never saw her again ..in the mean time as I was speaking to joe across the street and black bmw turned off of bradshaw slow as lorriane was standing there she noticed it .when I finished with joe he went on to work and right in front of him was that same car wanting to pass my house again .they then turned around and high tailed it out of there as joe decided to check them out and the chase was on for few blocks till he got the plate number .the police didn't want it ..though we know they owned that dog ...so if anyone knows someone who can trace this plate number let me know .just like to trace who it was and may get lucky and find my cart ...

anyone live in Ingleside .. I have a lead to check out .if not I will drive over ..call me and I will give you an address ....290 2096 .mike]] yep it is from Ingleside top shelf ...this lead was the car in the area this morning I have talked about ,joe who gave me the run down on the chase he had with this car was a good story .why was this car with the timing of every thing running from joe ..it reversed fast and hard turned around sped off ran two red lights hid in a stripes parking lot and when joe found the car again started running from him again joe ran the car down and got the plate number and let it go ....

WELL I don't give up easy ...we did not many many years ago when a friends trans am was stolen ..found the motor in rockport .found the tires in robstown ..and many other parts of it about ..found my brothers trans am in cc after it was taken as well ..I told the cops today this golf cart is one of a kind .

FOUND .A VERY BIG THANKS TO . BILL STEPHENS hope that is how his last name is spelled .. came across a kid on it near his home just a few blocks from my house ..a street I traveled a few times today checking that area ...BILL stayed in front of that house till recovered .it was a pleasure to go in the back and ride it home ..thanks to jesse Sandoval for his help as well ........................... BILL is number one with us . I suppose I don't hate facebook as much ...the kid knocked the toe out on it .so I need nicks help ....this kid has been in trouble with the law many times they know him well .he would not come to the door though we heard him inside .the cops will pick him up at another time ..I WILL CUT NO SLACK ON HIM ...

stupid period to have stolen it ..now I have to worry bout that car we tracked today they have done two drive by,s a few minutes ago slow checking out the truck across the street that chased them ...seems they have a friend down from my house and decided to roll on by ...they did not care that I and the owner were in my yard ...so may get interesting here in this quite little neighborhood ....

well the dang cops cant do anything with out proof or addresses ..we have to play cops ..and detectives in order to get help ..took them over 4 hours to get over here today .took them nearly an hour to show up at that house where my kart was ... going to spend the night in the yard to see what kinda fish I can catch ..im a fighter when it comes to this area I live in I refuse to let things get by if I can stop it ..I have kept the gangs from planting seeds here for years by speaking to all who walk through here park and what nots late at night most don't come back ... i may get shot one of these times but better me than a bunch of others who live here some are old folks i mean old i have done this for over 18 years in this house ..

IT is and he will be charged with a felony.. sad part is this isn't his first go around he has a record and I know there wont be much the law can do but lock him up for a short time . remember he is a minor .and I think that is bs .you have a record as a minor like he has .its lock up till he is old enough to move up .... I have a soft spot for some who make a mistake in most cases .but this isn't a mistake when its a repeat .....and I think he is the one last week I saw smashing the hood on my neighbors2015 Passat . if so another felony count .$1000.00 repair

Archived