not racing but go fast

HiTech

Out walking the dog a couple of minutes ago looked south up at the sky line and turned looking west just for a couple of seconds and then turned back south and something was falling very fast on flames only about three seconds worth but downward angle so it hit the ground some where or in the gulf waters ...any one else see this in cc ..I have seen shooting stars every once in awhile this was not like those .it went below tree level

no more like a sparkler and a plane on fire mix ....blue orange and was falling really fast so did not get to see enough but knew it hit some where hard .I did not mention but there was either a comtrail or smoke trail south east of the moon it ended above the area I saw this and that isn't something you see around here at that time of night .I am a star gazer at night and see things fly over in space at times ..could have been space junk ..a meteor usually wont last long this was different ..

Hummm, doesn't sound like the ones I see out here every now and then. Been out here about nine years. We're on top of a ridge so I have a big black half dome sky to look at at night.

Haven''t seen what you described, but I've seen five huge ones come in like I described in my previous post.

maybe I was drunk .lol ..gets you excited to bad it does not last very long this one was different why I say maybe space junk . there was a nice one over cts earlier this year and a couple over sas a couple of years back .seems like you see more of em up your way ...

you might be onto something .. :P....but if that was the case .some baseball or football team would want that kid for a pitcher ..a few thousand feet up is a bit of a throw .the speed of travel and the time I had to watch it would be a guess at maybe 40000 feet up and what ever speed about three seconds to the ground just to give you an ideal ....

well that explains every thing now ivan . now go repeat it at cts ..just have fire crew ready to put out the grass fires the stands the track the light poles and that poor flagman he will need some help he may be just a little crispy ...and ofcourse have marsh mellows for everyone and have 1 dr pepper handy for poor nick and call me in the morning. to see how I am doing after my ride along with jesse on the dirt tonight ....it is ok to pray for me. and momma has enough life insurance to satisfy any needs she may have if well you know .

Archived