RACE DAY (Aug 8)

Yes all where found to be in good standing. Would like to say thank you to track officials, for letting us have the extra time to allow our motors to cool down as much as possible before we had to pull a cylinder, I know it made them have to stay later than they probably wanted, and to all the other drivers that had to wait at the pay window Thanks Guys (and gals, believe we had 3 this week.Brenda Jennings, Big Dog entry, & Ms. Lenard in her new car) great race.

Oh Sorry didn't know about the 58, who's the driver, and where are ya'll from? Glad to see more ladies throwing their helmets into the ring.

I think I may have spelled Leonord's name wrong sorry about that, but if she turns out to be as good as her brother Cody, she will make everyone take notice for-sure. Good luck #9c (Caitlyn)

The 58 is Cheyloh Broadnax (Flanagan). Her brother drives the 58x Limited Mod and Mod. Long family history in racing, they're out of Kingsville. There's a lot of female talent in this area for sure. 2nd and 4th in the Sport Mods at Cotton Bowl this past Saturday are young women as well.

The 58 is Cheyloh Broadnax (Flanagan). Her brother drives the 58x Limited Mod and Mod. Long family history in racing, they're out of Kingsville. There's a lot of female talent in this area for sure. 2nd and 4th in the Sport Mods at Cotton Bowl this past Saturday are young women as well.

She must be driving the yellow and black car, if I am not mistaken several Flanagan family members have raced this car.

Archived