CC SPEEDWAY any preliminary results?

Mel

John Heil- TALMS missed the last few laps so not 100% sure on this saw the wild child crew heading down to the front straight after it was over though

Mark Hudler- Supers

Gary Mcdonnel- bombers

Sergio Hexsel- TPS

Not sure about dwarfs.

96. talms ..fastest tps car on the track last night finished 3 rd ..lol ...great run though ...supper streets looked like a demo derby fans love that good thing no one got hurt I will leave out my other thoughts on that class ...

nope 27 .... They were having problems with their cars either they were not handling right rusty behind the wheel I don't know for sure ..tough call I guess in the eyes of the beholders :blink: .the drivers would have better insight than most of us that were watching and waiting for a race to break out . ;)...over all it was a really good night for racing ..some good shows put on have to hand it to the drivers who put on all the good shows .the track staff did a fine job ...no complaints from us . :P

Way to go Mel you had to ask. Ha ha

Nothing to do with Mel's post. The problem was that some folks decided to use this thread to continue a feud. Not what LSSZ is here for.

Nick

Archived