Nonraced racecars

marvinmcgee

Just out of curiousity and some boredom...How many have a race car or truck that hasn't been raced... say last season, for whatever reason...money,time,health,motor,sponsor???? and what class of car...ie: Late Model,Street Stock etc...etc..etc... My money thinks there are quite a few laying in the bushes or tucked under boxes in the garage!!!!

Today I am going to take the dirt set up off the bunny and put the asphalt clothes back on.I think its funny how the two groupes view each other.One says ;DIRT IS FOR FARMING<ASPHALT IS FOR RACING:and the other says ;DIRT IS FOR RACING>ASPHALT IS FOR GETTING THERE;or something like that.I say any track is good if I can be in the race.I like dirt asphalt short big tracks that run in the daytime nite hours in the freezing heat.I race dirt and asphalt and have been accused of doing both at CC Speedway.Its not my fault the track is narrow.I love it because its a real challange for a driver to run close quarters for laps at a time. I can say this about the 2 types of tracks,asphalt is easier on the car and when you do have an oops,its usually not as bad as dirt because the cars are closer together than on dirt. A wise man once told me ;A BAD DAY AT THE TRACK IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY SOMEWHERE ELSE; and I believe it.

I also have a VW truck in the barn.

<Perk!>hmmmm...hey donny, where's that barn???

I have a new Texas Thunder Scirocco that is almost finished,my son lost intrest in racing.I am saving it for a back up car or when I need a faster car.My plan was to have 2 cars but I cant drive 2 at the same time.

I have a new Texas Thunder Scirocco that is NOT EVEN started! I am saving it for a back up car or when I need a faster car. My plan was to have 2 cars but I cant drive 2 at the same time.

LMAO!

(At least I know where some ars are now!!) :D

Archived