Thank You

There are many people I need to thank for their help on Friday night after my accident. Problem is I don't know who all helped. If y'all can help me out by commenting here I would appreciate it. I may have been talking while I was on the track but I don't recall anything until I was in the ambulance. Cody is the first that I remember talking to. Then it was Rob Sanderson and Joseph Snow, thanks to both of you. Michael getting there first, Danny taking the four wheeler off of me, Jamie putting his camera down in the dirt and trying to wave the driver down to stop, Scott getting Cheyenne and some other things taken care of etc... I know there are others that I may have forgotten or didn't know that you helped. God put y'all where he did for a reason. THANK YOU to everyone

Keith Stacy

Think this might let everyone know that Keith is still not quite in his right mind. He meant to post this under SOS but the Stacy family wants everyone to know how thankful we are that we have so many well trained people that race at these tracks and that help immediately to assure the well being of anyone involved in an accident. There were several that race STS that responded and yes we want all to know how very thankful we are. Praying all have a safe and fun racing season.

The Stacy's

Think this might let everyone know that Keith is still not quite in his right mind. He meant to post this under SOS but the Stacy family wants everyone to know how thankful we are that we have so many well trained people that race at these tracks and that help immediately to assure the well being of anyone involved in an accident. There were several that race STS that responded and yes we want all to know how very thankful we are. Praying all have a safe and fun racing season.

The Stacy's

So your saying he was in his right mind before this? (LOL)

Archived