Required Legacy Pro Shock SB-64 shock is no longer being made

NickHolt

Remember some of us can't touch the roof, a/b/c pillars, trunk deck, fender wells, anything else I may be forgetting and now I guess we need definitions of what is a stock replacement bushing/bearing. Anything else we forgetting?

Nope. I think you covered it pretty well.

Remember some of us can't touch the roof, a/b/c pillars, trunk deck, fender wells, anything else I may be forgetting and now I guess we need definitions of what is a stock replacement bushing/bearing. Anything else we forgetting?

Nope. I think you covered it pretty w

GOOD thing all the legacy car are the same not many areas you can change and hide much .

Interpretation of a rule ...not possible to write a book large enough to cover all aspects .some will come up with something to scoot around it ....

• 1 month later...

Someone has listed some SB64 on ebay

Lone Star Legacy teams are permitted to purchase Lone Star Legacy legal shocks from whatever source they desire, but it will be hard to beat the Swenson deal on the QA1s. In dynoing quite a number of the SB64s, Chris has found several that had "given up." Some of these shocks have been on Legacy cars for 15 years. And they do last a long, long time, but once the o-rings start to leak, they go downhill. We saw that on the dyno for sure.

Nick

Archived