USMTS Pictures From Friday Night

Jamie

Here are some of the shots from Friday night's USMTS event at Shady Oaks Speedway. All of the images can be seen and purchased here.

IMG_0700-L.jpg

One of the most repeated comments that I heard was about the facility and how unique and great it was. This is the entry to the grandstands

IMG_0768-L.jpg

Skip Gray's Big Dog Racing was in full force fielding three cars Thurs. and Friday. Here JJ Jennings (BD2) and Eddy Ross (BD1) battle for position in heat race action

IMG_0839-L.jpg

Philip Houston (71) battled back from an early spin in his heat race, with no caution, and raced for position with the 2j of Grant Junghans

IMG_0860-L.jpg

Jason Hughes (12) and Jimmy Ray (9) battling for position to transfer out of the first B Main

IMG_0888-L.jpg

Edward Oakes in victory lane for the street stocks

IMG_0918-L.jpg

Shane Hoefling in victory lane for the limited modifieds

IMG_0947-L.jpg

Johnny Scott (1st) and Cade Dillard (97) racing hard into turn three during the A Main. Scott would eventually take the lead and lose it when he broke with a few laps remaining.

IMG_0946-L.jpg

Jason Hughes (12), Joe Duvall (91) and Ryan Gustin (19) 3 wide. Hughes and Gustin started shotgun on the field and finished 3 and second respectively

IMG_0964-L.jpg

Zack VanderBeek (33z) and Derek Ramirez (4r) racing for position

IMG_0982-L.jpg

Derek Ramirez in victory lane after a hard fought battle with some of the best modified drivers in the country

Awesome shots, Jamie.

Thanks!

I have been very fortunate to be able to photograph my favorite racing series and I always try to give a little more when I can get to them. Weather permitting, I will be at RPR this weekend.

Archived