Saturday practice?

I was busting my bottom painting the pit suite at the track!! :-) Eric ran a few laps in the saturn on friday but busted the radiator. So he loaded up and came home. I actually stayed at the house Sat. and worked on the elantra getting ready to repaint it for the race car show in Leander next weekend.

I was busting my bottom painting the pit suite at the track!! :-) Eric ran a few laps in the saturn on friday but busted the radiator. So he loaded up and came home. I actually stayed at the house Sat. and worked on the elantra getting ready to repaint it for the race car show in Leander next weekend.

what has that got to do with our car needing your help........

i live a few blocks from the ocean in a sorta way ..its the bay not the same as the gulf side of it but i can sneak down with a couple of buckets grab some sand and salt water steal my wifes carry around in her car underbrella set you up a plastic chair take some magnetic fishy,s and piece of my left over roll cage for your fishing enjoyment have you a cold dr pepper ,, no beer when working on cars ill pipe in some hoola music so you can injoy the best company you can keep ..and that all comes free of charge unless you need your toe nails clipped or something ..that i will have to charge for that grinder takes a power cord plugged in to work its magic i do have all types and cutting buffing and wire brushes for the grinder to pick from ..what else could you ask for plus this will save you a few miles of driving time ,,,,man i may do this for myself now that i thought of it .

Sounds like a start-up business, Mike. "Mike's Toe Grinding - Making toes shorter one rpm at at time." Let me know if you want a banner ad on here.

Nick

we will talk about it when classes are over with all this moment arm long arm roll axis and all could help me in setting up my arm and hand movement for proper grinding angle balance cross weight from elbow to grinding desk .. see you are good at something nicky poo...

Why not? Eric is putting googly eyes and eye lashes on his saturn in the headlights!! And we're going to fix one so it closes by itself so he can wink at you!!

Tell eric i know where he can buy some cheap pink panties to go with the eye lashes ...i knew something was funny about that kid .

im going to run my car with a gallon of paint on top of it, and im going to remove the lid from the paint can to shed some weight. ;)

i am starting to think your catching on ivan ..good boy.

Archived