Transponders

racechick

Just wanna help some people out. Seeing as it's MANDATORY for you to have a transponder at CTS, instead of renting one each week, or coming in and complaining we don't have any more because they are already rented out, you should attempt to purchase one.... It is MUCH cheaper opposed to renting one for EACH race... Follow the link below and order you one today!

http://www.mylaps.com/en/products/car-transponders-rechargeable/70

:D

I have 3 transponders, that is all, and I can promise you there are MORE than 3 people that need transponders. Why should I do a rent to own, people had ALL YEAR last year to buy one at some point and now I am giving them 2 months to get one... If I take money out of the purse NO ONE will be happy. Just giving people some help so they can't say they couldn't find it or anything like that. Transponders have been mandatory since before it became CTS.

Tiffany, if you take away all the reasons racers have to complain they will prolly implode. LOL

Seriously tho, its a big expense. Coming up with 200-300 bucks is tough for things like a transponder and safety equipment. But them $1100 set of heads or that $800 carb, well ........

I think you get my point folks. Its not her fault you dont meet the rules.

do I have to pay for the gas in my car also? ? ? :-)

you seem to have enough self contained now .nick could use you when and if he ever gets that darn lighter than air chassis ready ....really i think nick lost sight of it if you ask me .. BACK on subject .there is probably some on sale on ebay ...as for track helping if they can .cc had rent to own that helped us and a few others out big time ..we paid something every race night .i think they saved money for all of us by buying so many at once ..and the track made no profit on em .but would not have had a problem if they did ..it really was a big help //

I understand that it would be easier with a rent to own program, but seeing as we only have 3 as it is now those 3 would be gone the first day! I just thought that since it is 53 days until the first race reminding people and giving them a heads up, they could set aside a little money each payday and have enough to order their own before the first race of the season. It would be less paperwork for me, less hassle for me to remember each week who is renting to own, how much they paid etc... I mean I already have to go through your registrations, pit stalls, points, and the funnest part of all the arguing of who finished where :)

I understand that it would be easier with a rent to own program, but seeing as we only have 3 as it is now those 3 would be gone the first day! I just thought that since it is 53 days until the first race reminding people and giving them a heads up, they could set aside a little money each payday and have enough to order their own before the first race of the season. It would be less paperwork for me, less hassle for me to remember each week who is renting to own, how much they paid etc... I mean I already have to go through your registrations, pit stalls, points, and the funnest part of all the arguing of who finished where :)

How are they going to impress a hot chick like you if they do not have enough money for a transponder?

I thought guys knew that the more cash you have, the better looking you are to the chicks.

Come on man.......get a transponder.....impress the racechick and make her life easier.

When you buy a race car, do they rent to own that POS? nope,

Need the money to buy those fancy colored wheels instead ..you ever seen a transponder look that nice ...nope .

HiTech, I bet you would make a killing if you sold chrome transponders. Tell everyone that its worth 1/10th a second faster and racers will buy em for twice the price. $$$$$$$$$$

Need the money to buy those fancy colored wheels instead ..you ever seen a transponder look that nice ...nope .

HiTech, I bet you would make a killing if you sold chrome transponders. Tell everyone that its worth 1/10th a second faster and racers will buy em for twice the price. $$$$$$$$$$

true so true could not keep a stock and be on back order ..heck i would buy one lol .even though we have one already ..as a person married to 15 plus year or so score keeper i know how hard that job is and want no part of it .not brave enough you have to have thick thick skin , transponders dont usualy make mistakes and makes it easier for the score keepers fix a problem .i was not for transponders at first .mainly the cost but like em now ..push button stop watch is control by fingers .and can not be controlled for each and every car evenly ..cant be done ...and frees up haveing lap counters and most tracks .

Archived