OUR LOVE

HiTech

WE had to put our oldest to rest tonight she gave us 17 years of love and happiness ..

joshua and mom had to work hard on finding my soft spot to get me to agree to bring her home ..joshua was 6 years old and knew just how to smile right and say please along with mom ..

Lucky was her name she never complained she loved everyone who would come around ..we named her lucky for reasons i said to joshua .she is lucky to find a home with us .she will be lucky if i let her stay aslong as she does not bark all night and distroy stuff and so forth .plus it sounded better than peanut ....

WELL as she went to sleep i mentioned we were the lucky ones to have such a pet a family member as she turned out to be ...///////////going to miss her as much as sassy now its just the three of us again .....lucky missed sassy a ton and it showed over the last three months one reason her health went down as fast as it did a broken heart ,, now she and sassy are back together and we will meet again at the rainbow bridge some day ..

WE WILL MISS YOU LUCKY.. LOVE ALWAYS

Sorry to hear that Mike. It's amazing how empty the house feels without those pets around.

reality hit me a few minutes ago while eating supper ....neither one was there to share with ...but man do i .we have some great memories ...took alot of photos of her today i did not get that chance with sassy sassy,s last snack with me was a hot dog ... strange how i shared a hot dog with lucky today and realized it later .so i made her a hogie type of snack ...i hear a new rattle at my front door /think both are playing together now .i talk to sassy when i turn the lights out and she always makes a noise in the dinning room ..now hopefully i will hear two .... thanks both of you ...

ivan its been a tough few months ..life gets that way sometimes ..

Sorry to hear this Mike. I saw Josh's post also. Our prayers and thoughts are with you guys and like I told Josh, you folks are a part of the family and you have our love and hugs also my friend..

Thanks he has facebook or something like that so i dont see whats going on out n that world ..prob a good thing ..i would find out just how folks talk about me lol.i already know how they feel .... first time i walked into the house in 17 years and found it empty very empty so silent ....last night not a sound in the dinning room .

Archived