Any new Sport Compacts, or new cars/trucks in any class this year?

Sweet, so at least two new sport compacts to the field. 007 wont be there and I don't think 07 will, 80 was talking about selling his but I'm not sure if he did or not. 23 is for sale or is sold. I'd love to see a bigger field next year, but it looks like we're losing 4 and gaining two so far.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to sell it. I know one person was kinda looking for one but no response yet. You ought to take it to Lowe's in Leander on the 21st Feb. with a big ole For Sale sign on it. There's going to be a bunch of cars there that weekend. We're going to try to have both cars ready by then and take them.

www.facebook.com/events/759760100764915/

You haven't seen any Hondas @ CTS because v-tecs are not allowed, and most Hondas have a v-tec engine.

Not sure how to post a link to rules but that is part of rule #1. Rules can be found a few threads down under central texas speedway section.

No problem just making sure someone doesn't spend time and money on something illegal to start with. And I don't have a dog in the fight anyway, so there certainly wasn't any malice intent with my original post. Good luck and glad to see more cars/drivers committed to the season.

Cool, I've seen accords do very good at other tracks but haven't seen any at CTS. Didn't HITech run an accord at CCS?

joshua raced a 95 accord v6 and won 29 races and the champioship at cc ...another racer raced an older accord 4 banger and both cars were equal .one heavy one light ..but both motors had about the same power under the hood ..those hondas make really good race cars and can hold their own .the vtec is one bad momma and does not belong in this class ..i raced jesse old ford probe and could run with em or beat em if i was in front with some luck ..but my claim to fame in a front runner was breaking and still holding the track record at cc though to me was slow from what other cars i raced before ..those cars in that class are fun to drive and you really dont care about the speed aslong as you close to others type of cars in your class ..

Archived