REVISED 2015 Central Texas Speedway Schedule

In a great effort with Houston Motorsports Park CTS has amended the 2015 race dates to the following. It is in the best interest of both tracks to not have race weekends that conflict. It is our goal to keep short track racing alive and moving forward in Texas therefore this will be the official race calendar:

March 28, 2015

April 25, 2015

May 23, 2015

June 20, 2015

July 18, 2015

August 29, 2015

September 26, 2015

October 17, 2015

November 14, 2015

Is next month March yet? :-)

close it will come fast .but you need to add the seat to your new ride fix the dents and paint it before then ....lol dang ill be 59 in march thats almost 30 years twice but feel three times that old ..i know its a surprise but i can add somewhat ..

WE are really looking forward to 2015 at cts with tps ..have a problem though ... Problem one the gas to travel should be a lot cheaper on the pocket if it stays the course ..Problem two with wells being drilled on some land my grandfather had owned and passed down i am having to decided if i like the oil price going way down..lol ....i suppose from the good of all the low prices would be nice ..

• 1 month later...

Hey Rodney, can you get a bunch of these printed up and give each driver and crew member several to pass out to friends, family, acquaintances, etc.? When I meet new people or old friends and they start asking me about racing, I like to be able to pull out a copy of the schedule and give it to them, and sometimes they do come to watch. I also put copies of the schedule on bulletin boards at places like Rudy's BBQ, etc.. It's easy advertising, and it's a way that we can all help out to get more fans. Thanks!

I travel through Kennedy/Karne City every trip up there and we stop and get gas there, it takes us an extra 30 minutes to get out of there because people are wanting to know where we're racing at....

I would be more than happy to stop at every business going thru that town to tack a few Flyers up..

Lets fill those grandstands again this year!!!

let me know what I can do

Archived