Many Thanks from CTS

Thanks to everyone that helped make Saturday an amazing race day!! I love full pits and full stands. Seeing all the great teams and many faces old and new in the stands is our goal with the CTS mgmt team.

What do y'all say we make November just as good or even better!!?

No Ivan my car was fine! If you would of hit me a Lil more on the left side instead of the front bumper it would of tore mine up also! Sorry to see you wreck out though!!

ivans crew can work wonders on that car ..right now nothing better than being the boss of a body shop..

Brad, you wore me out last night. I've never seen a show run that quickly given that many cars. I think we were done at 9 something, right?

Great job by the entire CTS crew for sure!

Nick

good show ..nick sorry i did not get to talk to you .kinda sorta laying on my back at the time checking to see if my lighter than air chassis was still there .. ..thanks for coming by the car .

Brad, you wore me out last night. I've never seen a show run that quickly given that many cars. I think we were done at 9 something, right?

Great job by the entire CTS crew for sure!

Nick

Ha yes Nick I'm sure the live updates are very difficult on these fast nights. Trying to get the races finished before the advertised concert is a challenge. The staff, clean up crew, and racers being ready to go helps. It's kinda nice being done at 9:30. Fun night.

It was the most frustrating fun time we've had there yet!! Fix one issue(not problem) and another comes up!! No brakes in the race for Eric but he managed to stay off everyone and finish the race, just not sure where but it was in the back of the field. One great learning night!! You guys a doing a kick ass job!!

Ivan, sorry to see the hit but at least you could drive it on the trailer, barely.. :-) Hate seeing AMC cars get tore up, so few around..

I had fun even though the motor let go 18 laps into the race. Fun night for me to celebrate my birthday !

now i dont feel so bad not making my race ...what a birthday present .hope that is the only time you will receive that type of gift .....i bet your xmas wish list just changed

Archived