Finishing positions

Hello “Racechick” … I posted the Texas Pro Sedans Race Results and current Point Standings and other TPS information on the TPS Forum of this site Saturday at 10:52pm.

Thanks for all your help in the timing and scoring of all TPS events during the 2014 season at Central Texas Speedway.

See ya on November 8th.

Neil Upchurch
Texas Pro Sedans Publications Office Director

Sorry you didn't get to race Mike, I was looking forward to the trip not only for myself and my wife but to watch you also. I know you put a lot of time and $$$$$ into making the trip happen and im sorry it worked out the way it did for you.

i feel more sorry for you that was an ugly hit . .....have to see where the pocket change will be ,had one driver call me and offer the part i am having an issue with he has a spare ..that made me give it some more thought about trying again .joshua gave up his seat in the car and other things have to come together to make the deciding come into play ..got some time to decide before the next one ..but one main issue is me .do i want to really want to .

There was a lot of dust in turn one during the dwarfs ,,,what happend ..we were loading up

Havelka and Kritikos got together going into one and they lock up and slid through the grass and into the tire fence That was on lap 21. Havelka able to continue on but Kritikos retired to the pits.

You need to read the Live Updates replay, Mike!

Nick

There was a lot of dust in turn one during the dwarfs ,,,what happend ..we were loading up

Havelka and Kritikos got together going into one and they lock up and slid through the grass and into the tire fence That was on lap 21. Havelka able to continue on but Kritikos retired to the pits.

You need to read the Live Updates replay, Mike!

Nick

you got a point there nick. but you answered it thanks. i usually read through the replays // just not this time ...

Archived