Videos?

smallblock

Small block, think raceontexas posted some today. Wiseman you pay for my towing and pit pass I'll bring my Bomber and run with the AMCARS for my dad ;) BTW he got that quote from one of the HMP press releases that highlighted one of the modified incidents.

Ya we went through that here too but that's a different story and hopefully a thing of the past down here. Truth is, HMP uses this kind of stuff to their advantage but it's also a pretty genius move to have half priced tickets, $1 hot dogs, soda, and beer. Not all the racers there drive dirty, the ones involved in these incidents may not be dirty drivers, but anyway the track can twist it and run with it, they do to create the interest. Whether or not it's agreeable is irrelevant because HMP has good car counts (except one class), full stands and always gives us something to talk about which creates interest in the next race which equals growth theoretically. I'd love to come up to race but 1. I don't have a class there and 2. Would have to save money to get up there to get creamed. However, that doesn't mean I wouldn't watch a race if I was in Houston and had a chance.

Archived