Texas Pro Sedan race at Central Texas Speedway

look at the drivers face before the hit ..i noticed something. see if anyone else notices it ..i hit lalo one night right there ....the visual will fool you going in that angle that early into the turn sitting in cars that low .on my case i over drove cut that angle and did not check my brakes before or during practice ... i could not slow down and took all the blame ...

I think the video is awesome...... and done in great fun and taste, a very good thing for racing.

Now to address High Tech......Of course I am having fun, if I wasn't I probably wouldn't be around or talking on this forum. Since Nick would probably edit it you can tell me what he said when I see you on the 12th at Ivan's car so we can fix that shaky camera mount so I don't get sick again.

I think the video is awesome...... and done in great fun and taste, a very good thing for racing.

Now to address High Tech......Of course I am having fun, if I wasn't I probably wouldn't be around or talking on this forum. Since Nick would probably edit it you can tell me what he said when I see you on the 12th at Ivan's car so we can fix that shaky camera mount so I don't get sick again.

yep ivan will need you to tech the changes he makes ..we need to be able to sit still while watching his movies i already had to fix a couple of loose bolts on my recliner . and mikes clear and smooth videos are proof ivan it can be done ..mike has proven to be the master ...come to think of one of my best friend recorded our wedding with the old style cameras in 1986. robert driggers . and ivans and our wedding will look close robert was nervous he needed another beer .

Archived