TSRS Special Race Dates Announced

Texas Super Racing Series

Public Relations Office (512) 784-3026 * Series Information Line (512) 247-4041

Press Office Phone (281) 482-6798 * Press Office Fax (281) 648-4601

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Texas Super Racing Series Announces Special Race Dates

By: Pat Mayberry

Texas Super Racing Series founder and owner, Mary Ann Naumann, announced at a press conference this afternoon that a minimum of four special race dates for the 2005 season and possibly six dates will be hosted by Texas State Auto Racing. Naumann introduced TSAR Business Developer, Donald Teague, to the series officials, drivers and media attending the event. Teague laid out an informative six point program that was enthusiastically recieved by those in attendance .

Highlights from the presentation were that television exposure for these race dates will be handled through the televised TSAR Motor Sports Magazine Report. The show will be aired following each racing event generating addition exposure for corporate sponsors and team sponsors. An increased purse for the special dates was also announced. It will pay a minimum of $5,000 to the winner of these races.

The agreement will allow TSAR to develop additional market exposure for the series and its teams to develop new corporate sponsors and race fans that have not been exposed to Texas auto racing. “With media coverage from cable television and more advertisement than I’ve seen in local racing in a long time, I just think it’s the best thing that could happen for us,” stated Naumann. “I think we are taking the Texas Super Racing Series to a whole new level. It’s our third season and it will be bigger and better. It will be prestigious for the drivers in these special events to have the opportunity to race in front of a new fan base with new faces in the grandstands.”

The 2005 Texas Super Racing Series season will open with a 150 lap event on April 2nd at Thunder Hill Raceway in Kyle, Texas. The race will recognize Kyle Community Flag Day. The other three confirmed dates will also be held at Thunder Hill Raceway. On June 18th, it will be Austin Fan Day, August 6th, will be San Antonio Fan Day and October 22nd will be a Stock Car Series Special Event.

For more information on these races or the Texas Super Racing Series, please visit the series web site at www.manracingpromotions.com

I have deleted the past few posts in this thread. RobCarter88 deleted the post(s) that he made and I deleted the posts that responded to his post(s) since they no longer made any sense.

By the way, I have removed RobCarter88's TSZ membership since he has not provided TSZ with a valid Email address after being asked to provide it on more than one occasion. TSZ requires that every member have a working, valid email address as a condition of membership.

Nick Holt

I hope RobCarter88 sends in an e-mail, his posts keep things interesting...

Me too, Larry.

Incidently, I will be performing an Email check in the near future to verify our members' Email addresses. TSZ needs a valid Email address for each member. Any TSZ member can go to the "My Controls" section to update their personal data and/or their Email address.

Nick Holt

Incidently, I will be performing an Email check in the near future

Does it involve you riding around on a little red golf cart with some kind of high tech meter and a clip board!!! I've seen this movie before!!! LOL

Just take away the little red golf cart and the high tech meter and the clip board and you've got the picture! LOL

And I don't expect any Academy Awards for either movie. Just doing my job.

Nick Holt

Incidently, I will be performing an Email check in the near future

Does it involve you riding around on a little red golf cart with some kind of high tech meter and a clip board!!! I've seen this movie before!!! LOL

Just out of curiosity, Nick..

what are the accepted DB levels (if any) in this situation..??

;)

Just out of curiosity, Nick..

what are the accepted DB levels (if any) in this situation..??

;)

Your valid Email address must be 96 characters long, or less, as measured by a standard spell check at 100 feet on both AOL and MSN.

Violators, no matter who actually caused the violation, will be required to re-read all of 29LL's TSZ posts for the past year. I know that's a bit severe, but hey, we gotta keep our cyber neighbors off our case, right?

Nick Holt

I meant that is harsh punishment...I wouldn't even want to read my posts...although I had trouble sleeping over the holidays waiting for Santa to come and all, so I reread some of Nick's posts and next thing I knew....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....I woke up and I'll be damned if Santa hadn't come...doh....I all I got was stocking was full of coal and and a bent u joint with a HMP logo on it from Jon Garrett???...wtf!!!

Archived