fathers day

craneop00

Happy fathers day to all the fathers out there. Want to also send a big happy fathers day to Kenny Smith the father of the green team 84 car alaina Smith what a present that was that she won two races in one night. Congrats Kenny and alaina. Go Green team....

happy fathers day to you ..now i have to go too work for a few hours instead of getting my make me handsome sleep ...dang we almost pulled in and unloaded the pure stock and race yeahs feature .we were back from cts by 11...jessie was ahead of us and just right down the street from cts when the e mods finished their race ...what happened ..

What wreck-fest? Everything ran smoothly, the cautions were a little slow, but at least they are getting it right...or trying to.. Lol other then that it was good, I still say them cops need to relax a little bit every time I had a question i had to go threw a cop to talk to a official... It was a good night

I asked b/c I wasn't there. The time before last the track announcer implied it was a crash fest while I was at another dirt track enjoying ASCS then came back to a home track, a track I enjoy going to when I can and there were several wrecked cars. The nights I've been there, I've seen a complete rear end knocked out of a car, cars upside down, a few broken chassis, more hits on the front straight in four nights than the past few years on the front straight. Not to say it didn't happen before, just seems more frequent. More than a few cars that are severely damaged and car counts decreasing, at least in the Lim Mods, a definite change in the atmosphere in the pits and stands. Quite honestly, I've enjoyed CCS more this year, but that being said I'm still hopeful to continue to enjoy both CC tracks and enjoy racing on both surfaces and hope whatever issues are resolved.

Archived