CTS 5-14-14

SVT428

To anyone that might care, I will not be at CTS this weekend. I will be at the next 4 races but will miss the last race. All photos are posted on my web site and if you want something before then you can order through that or call me, 832-573-2033. Web site stevesimagesphoto.ifp3.com.

Steve

I saw them walking around while I was waiting in the truck. My wife took that pic. A lady standing next to her ask why see took the pic of those awfull half dressed girls and she told her she took it for her husband. It pissed the lady off and she stomped away. LOL

I saw them walking around while I was waiting in the truck. My wife took that pic. A lady standing next to her ask why see took the pic of those awfull half dressed girls and she told her she took it for her husband. It pissed the lady off and she stomped away. LOL

Are we really suppose to except that story .... i figure any women who thinks those half dressed girls are awfull .must be jealous .. those girls serve a purpose depends on your idea of purpose .. one time or another in a womens past they were considered awfully dressed ..tacky .showing too much ..now can i see the pics so i can judge for myself for i must have missed them :D

Archived