USRA/ARTS Drivers Question

SASPEEDRACER24

Would you entertain the idea of running at least one maybe two races on dirt this season?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would you entertain the idea of running at least one maybe two races on dirt this season?

• Yes in any situation
    • Yes if points were involved
    • Yes if points were not involved
    • No if points were involved
    • No if points were not involved
    • No I dont want to wash my truck
    • On the fence

i was over there on saturday's helping out jason kelly at his house and we didnt change anything, it's all in the driver, john jr. won i think 2 RR races and jason won a heat or two, with no changes at all, i have never heard dirt cars were more narrow then asphalt cars, my chevelle had 2 in. offset wheels all the way around and was as wide if not wider the most of the Roadrunners or sportsman out there. oh well i got jason's nova now , maybe i'll be able to put it in the winner's circle too.

Hmmm...

I know that in the class that we are talking about you really can't do much to the suspension. But just imagine how well cars that run both asphalt and dirt would run if someone actually applied known suspension engineering principles.

Nick Holt

oh definately. The more changes you can make the faster you will go (pondering hmm hidden weight jackers....hehe LOL). The purestock cars also weigh in at about 600 lbs. more than the trucks. So on dirt, they would put the power to the track easier while setup becomes more challenging for the lighter trucks.

Archived