what class is off

arob

Well ..... nevermind. Glad to see the great car counts for STXSSS. You should be proud Mr. Danielson. You and Mr. Beddoe have got the two biggest things going right now.Good job guys! And hey my prediction was oly off by 11!

February 1st - 2013 Drivers Banquet

February 6th, 7th, and 8th - USMTS - Modifieds and Limited Modifieds only.

March 1st Practice - anyone welcome

March 22nd Practice - anyone welcome

March 29th Opening Night of Points

April 12th All Classes Racing

April 19th All classes Racing

May 3rd All Classes Racing

May 24th All Classes Racing

May 25th ASCS Sprint Cars / Annual Steve Tomlinson Memorial - Street Stock Shootout

June 7th All Classes Racing

June 14th All Classes Racing

June 20th / June 21st – Texas Truck and Tractor Pulls

July 4th – ASCS Sprint Cars

July 12th – All Classes Racing

July 26th All Classes Racing

August 2nd All Classes Racing Annual Back to School Bash

August 16th All Classes Racing

August 30th All Classes Racing

August 31st Annual Labor Day Blowout - Street Stock Shootout

September 13th All Classes Racing

September 27th All Classes Racing

October 11th – Final Night of points

This was posted by Owen January 20th. Street stocks were never off June 7th

The schedule I worked out with all 4 tracks includes not running the street stocks on a STXSSS dates that way guys can run for a STXSSS championship and a STS or TRP or SOS or CBS championship. This was done back in October when I released this years schedule for the STXSSS. This is also the very reason why we raced on Sunday night at both STS races and not Saturday, to help all tracks. But its ok the series is carrying plenty of cars and we are fine but some teams may not be from STS as they wont be able to race for a STXSSS championship or even a Top 10 for one or the other if they decide to run on STXSSS dates. I think the respectable thing is to consider that the other tracks do let that class off when they race so each track gets the best turnout and best possible show when its your turn.

Hoping its just an oversight can happen very easy taking over a track.

This from Ken Hobbs on a Facebook posting

Attention STS drivers. Due to the conflict of the street stocks schedule I feel it is better to cancel the street stocks at sts this week. I support your class, trp and the drivers that want to race the shootout. I was unaware of the conflict. Out of respect for TRP and the stxsss i feel it is best for all envolved. I apologize for the late notice.

Archived