CTS race number 3

Brad

As of now races are still on. We will post here, Facebook, and email with any updates. I was at the track today and there has been substantial rainfall over the last few days. At this point we will just give mother nature a little more time, and hopefully we will be able to get the race in and not be forced to cancel.

We are monitoring the weather situation very closely. What concerns me is Friday's forecast with an already very saturated ground. The management team will work to make the best decision in the most timely manner as possible with all that factoring in.

We all want to race that's for sure but we know that nobody wants to make a "dry run".

Stay tuned folks and as always we appreciate all of your support.

I will be asking the weatherman in my family to keep an eye on the Austin/Kyle situation over the next few days and keep me updated on the latest prognostication.

Nick

if it is canceled when will be the next date we will make any make up date period .....as of right now still working on the car it will be ready rain or shine ..keep us informed .and nick that weather man of yours is very good at his job i am sure it comes from his moms side right .. .glad he is here

I get word that conditions are right for isolated showers to form over the area today and through tomorrow with a greater change of a shower on Saturday during the day than on Friday.

But with isolated showers, no one can predict whether a certain spot in the area will get precipitation or not. For instance, Buda could get a shower and Kyle not. Or Kyle could and Buda not. Or both could. Or both could miss precipitation entirely. That's the nature of scattered or isolated showers.

So... no definitive answer at this point. Half a dozen of one, six of the other...

As for me, I'm planning on being there!

Nick

Archived