CTS - Grand Stocks - Photos and Chat

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just referring to my car as mopar. Yes a Javelin is AMC. But also noting that we are different in species than the chebbies and gords. When was the last time a car other than a Chevy or a Ford won a race at CTS (THR)

Just poking fun with Ivan knowing how fun it is just to be able to race and have fun doing it.

oh no ...HiTech...they may start talking "Bounty" if your boy keeps whoopin' them.

I SAY GO FOR IT ..WE WILL LET SOMEONE WIN THE MONEY WHEN IT GETS LARGE ENOUGH ...,LOL ...OF COURSE WE GET A CUT .....THERE ARE SOME FAST CARS IN THAT CLASS .GOING TO TAKE LUCK TO BEAT EM EVERY NIGHT THEY ARE NOT JUST GOING TO MOVE OVER .BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS ......IT HAS BEEN A HUGH PLEASURE TO RACE WITH EVERY DRIVER IN GRAND STOCKS .ALL CLASS ACTS ...CANT FIND THAT IN MANY CLASSES ..EVERY DRIVER IS IMPORTANT AND ARE NUMBER ONE IN MY BOOK...

.....I LOOK FOR JAMIE GARNER TO STEP IT UP ONCE HE FIGURES OUT HOW TO DRIVE A BIG CAR AFTER NOT RACING ANYTHING FOR 7 YEARS OR SO .....HE RACED MANY MANY YEARS WITH MINI.S AND TPS .I HAD THE PLEASURE OF RUBBING FINDERS AND DOORS WITH HIM MANY TIMES ..I LEFT MY CALLING CARD ON HIS PAINT MORE TIMES THAN I CAN SAY.....HE BLEW MY MOTOR UP BEATING HIM ONE NIGHT I HAVE IT ON VIDEO ..LAST LAP TOOK WHITE FLAG ... ROD AND PISTON DECIDE THEY HAD ENOUGH AND TOOK THE EXIT DOOR I DID NOT NEED OR WANT INSTALLED ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF BLOCK .MOTOR DID NOT DIE SO I thought WHAT THE HEY WHAT CAN I HURT STAYED ON IT FINISHED THAT LAST FULL LAP WITH JAMIE NIPPING MY BUD ...HIS REMARK CANT BEAT YOU EVEN WITH A BLOWN MOTOR ....SO WE HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR THAT FOX .HE WILL STEP OUT OF THE HEN HOUSE AND BEAT US ALL .....

Lol he does his homework, deserves to be up front. Every time I've seen that 8 car it's been clean too, that's always a good thing.

THANKS .. we look at it this way rub and race and finish .beat the hell out of your car and others gets you parked and repair bill cost money gain respect with other drivers is a big part of cheaper racing and a lot more fun out on the track , .does no good sitting in the end field or pits ...... end field is misspelled for a reason .....end up in the field race over .

The last time I saw Josh at CC I was walking with 94 and when we saw him, he thought we were mad at him for spinning him. Wasn't that way at all, we both knew the 94 was going to go before Josh made contact. I think it's safe to say Josh has the respect. If he ever has a problem, he may get the Jeff Gordon disease, they may hate him for winning too much.

The last time I saw Josh at CC I was walking with 94 and when we saw him, he thought we were mad at him for spinning him. Wasn't that way at all, we both knew the 94 was going to go before Josh made contact. I think it's safe to say Josh has the respect. If he ever has a problem, he may get the Jeff Gordon disease, they may hate him for winning too much.

it is always fun to chase the fast car and beat em .being the fast can put pressure on you ..one good thing is any pressure put on joshua comes from within himself ...we don't push him we never say go win .just get what you can and live with it be happy ..i have done this for a long time and hot heads have no place in racing .not saying joshua has not had some steam a time or two .normal ...the one thing i always told him .you hit someone explain why and how it happened .whether they like it or not .at least they know and dont have to wait for the next race ....i had a driver tell me i was a no driving blank ..i still said i was sorry and he may have been right ..

Ya think I would take it a lot better if someone told me "this happened because..." Than "I don't know what happened." It's emotional and I'm sure everyone that does this or been around it long enough has been upset and done/said things they wish they hadn't. Seen friends go after each other and one of the most heated rivalries turn into close friendships.

well i have seen it to many times .if you dont talk your not going to like each other .what is bad is when it gets out of hand when pit crew or family steps in and mouths off ..when really the two drivers could fix most problems themselfs .........a driver who i have never seen up till that night spun me hard .i gave him passing room for many laps ..instead of going right over and hammer him .i stayed clear till i got my thoughts in the right order ..while trying to find out why he spun me his pit crew and girlfriend thought they would let me know what happened cuz they were in the stands ...before i talk to the driver ask the other two if they were the driver .nope i said then shut up go set down i dont care what you saw ......we became good friends after that clear things up session ....i dont know if it was me he liked or me telling him the next rub from him he wont have a car left ..lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived