Update?

prJracing

Haven't heard anything from Ken in about 10 days. Practice still a go for Saturday? Anyone gonna be selling fuel at the track? Parking spots gonna be marked off? First points night still the 12th? Not trying to be a pain, just checking before we haul down there for nothing

Richard

April 5th- Full Practice with Go- Carts. We will have a band and Shrimp Boil in the Bar. No charge to spectate. Pits will be $20 per person.

April 12th is the first night. All Classes running. It will be Corpus Christi Harley night. We will have a Harley Bike contest and the Harley girls will be there for your viewing pleasure.

The Pit Spots will be posted Saturday the 5th in the Bar. I will warn everyone your pit spot will most likely be in a different location then last year. Several factors including Owen selling spots to some new people on the front row and a lot of you asked for many more spots then last year. I will tell you we sold nearly 50 spots this year, I am working on trying to give everyone the number of spots they requested as close to your last year location as possible. If you have requested to be near someone I am also trying to keep you together. However to do all this I had to move around people and there spots. However everyone who paid will have a guaranteed spot all year and that spot will not change for the 2014 season. I will be doing spots differently next year... This was a big pain in my butt this year and has been the most frustrating part of this transition so far.

I look forward to seeing you all..

Remember racing is about fun and family...

South Texas Speedway

Not that I don't have any fuel, it's just that it's been in there since October. Might need to be freshend up. Solar? Hmm. Nah, would need to many batteries. Good thing would be, wouldn't have to worry about being to light.LOL Thanks for the info Kevin. Glad to see you'll still be there, or I guess you'll be there.

Sorry Ken, I was typing while you were posting. Thanks for the update.

Archived