CTS street stocks

Brad

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It makes me shake my head at the people that want radios. The Super Stocks have run just fine for 10+ years at Kyle with no radios. If you can't race with out a radio you probably just shouldn't be racing. Radios take the fun out of this stock car class it's super street stocks not pro late models.

if a driver isn't quick enough to realize trouble ahead radios aren't going to help anyways. and if it happens right in front of him, he or she will probably be involved somehow. the track has plenty of lights and you can see the yellow from all around, at least it seems like. of course my opinion goes almost nowhere because I have no experience at cts.

Emmit, radios help drivers see and be ready for what they can not see. Radios help prevent unnecessary damage to cars. If you have ever used radios you would understand.

By the way when are you going to bring your car down and run it. There are two classes you can run with, the Street Stock or the Grand Stock, just pick. You have had plenty of time to get it ready, you should also convince your brother to run his car also. I can't believe between the both of you guys you all aren't running something somewhere. Let me know if you need some help.

I thought about that dj,

I just remember listening to drivers like Larry bendele, and others talk about how tasks help but it still comes down to more driver. wrecks are going to happen with our without radios. I did think about also how at cts maybe reaction time is cut down. this past race I saw a lot of incidents that seemed to be unavoidable.

as far as racing for us. my brother is enjoying his time with his family. never seen him happier. not even at a racetrack. im proud of him and though I always tell him to get his car going I respect his choice to take care of his family.

for myself as much as I want to I follow thw plan God has for me. serving my new wife has become my priority, youth pastor is now my second gig, school and work are not going anywhere. I can't wait to get into seminary. car is ready and we will be racing somwtime this year in corpus. I would like to try cts. Right now really enjoy dirt racing.

Archived