How Are Things Going?

Fun Fun Night, blew out my rear end seal and tore up a coulpe of bearing but was able to get it into the feature, John (82) on the other hand had electrical issue which kept he from coming out to get his tooth clip as i had planned

We had a really really good time. Congrats to Josh McCain for a well fought first plac victory!

thought jesse may have it won but the 8 car driver thought differently patiently stocking for the chance for the kill while the 91 was using up hers and joshua bumpers she did great ..thanks to jesse for a clean race .i dont think they rubbed while racing so close .the teacher and the student . ...the fans were really into that race ,it was a good one with 7.8.91. going at it .anyone could won it ....never seen so many happy smiling faces some standing up in the main stands and clapping .....

cts thats what it is all about having fun and doing it in a way the fans were right there in the car with the drivers .........have to give those who gave the room for those three .local or not racers all race great ..

Replay of the live updates available.. just click on "Live Updates" at the top of this page.

Nick

nick your getting old ..never saw so many typo's :rolleyes: or is that text spelling i dont text ..... either way you do a fine job at it

First time I checked was on my phone and missed the part saying how to get them but found the transcript after I started the thread. Glad the fans were entertained. I'll never forget the reaction the CC Bombers got at Octoberfast that one year when they went into one three wide and made it to the back straight three wide.

Yep, HiTech. I am getting old and maybe it's time for new blood to take over. And, yep, the blogging software has no spell checker.

On top of that, my trusted old Acer laptop bit the dust a couple of weeks ago, so I was using the new Toshiba that has a keyboard that I am quite used to yet. The backspace key and the delete keys are not where they're supposed to be so even if I were trying to correct something on the fly, it often just didn't happen.

No excuses, though, because I always have made a ton of typos in the updates. It's harder than it looks to type while your eyes are on the track and not on the screen or keyboard.

I'm still waiting for some volunteers to join me on the updates. Two of us can hooked up to the updates at the same time, so one can be following the racing and the other can be concentrating on getting the lineups and results posted.

Nick

That's great. I only know what I'm trying to say 50% of the time.... LOL

Nick

well lets see .0 percent or 50 ..hard one there nick .....i think its better to have the 50 percent .i think i say ,,can i get a second ..nick i have had a lot of practice with the 50 .i have to read my own typing and try to figure out what i just said . i know its hard on what you try to do heck i sat up with lorraine at cc one night and tried to score a race ten laps in daylight .10 cars and not one pass ..i could not keep up .lol i dont think i even hit 20 percent .my wife laughed and gave me an f....the f was forget that job i hoped .

Archived