What's up with the SA Express-News?

Maybe we can make this even easier, with the help of the computer guru, Jason. Put up a pinned post as a petition to add more local racing results to all the papers involved, Sa, Hou, Austin, CC, and whoever else we can come up with. That way all people will need to do is sign it. I at least get a few stories about area drivers in one of the small papers here in town. WOOHOO!!

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Hear, hear!!

Congrats to everyone for "launching" an email campaign to the sports editors of the E-News and Austin American-Statesman!

You have my full support!

I ask that you email your "racing request" to the Statesman here:

Mr. John Bridges, Sports Editor

jbridges@statesman.com

sports@statesman.com

A note for all of you who will send emails: remember this phrase--

"Kill them with kindness"

Please be POLITE when asking for more racing coverage. As Nick, TQ, Mike Haag, Bruce Mabrito and Jay can confirm, those of us in the media biz pay more attention to nice email requests than those requests that sound "whiny" or "bitchy" (example: "Hey dude, whadup with no auto racing coverage? You run that darn bowling crap all the time!")

Again, applause to all of you launching this campaign, and to those of you who will send emails. Send them, please!! The numbers, as TQ pointed out, will go a LONG WAY in getting more racing coverage!

Let's goooooooooo racing!!

Chuck L.

Ok guy's and gals I e-mailed to both the Express-News and the Austin American Statesman.It will only make a difference if we have help. please help us help racing in South Texas

Archived