Exciting 2014 Season

The Stacy Family excited about the start of the 2014 season. We are looking forward to seeing our racing Family and Friends again. Some of the 2014 highlights are:

1. May 24th, ASCS Sprint Cars. After the disappointment of the a rain out in 2013, we are pleased that the Sprints are scheduled again this year. With speeds expected to be over 130 mph, this is a must see show. You will not see a faster show anywhere in this area of Texas.

2. Southern Texas Late Models will be back on track this year with their high speed wicked looking cars. Culminating with a Late Model show on 10/4/14.

3. After several years away we are excited to welcome back the "Big Modifieds" back to SOS for 8 shows. If you haven't seen these cars they will be running big horse power with speeds pushing 100 mph or better.

4. If you like the South Texas Street Stock Shootout you're in luck with 2 dates this yr., 7/12/14 & 9/20/14. With a rules package in 2014 that evens the playing field, this has the makings for the most competitive season for the Shootout. Another must see show.

5. The word on the street is the Pure Stocks class is growing. This could quite possibly be the class with the biggest car count. With last years Champion moving up we are guaranteed to crown a new Champ in 2014.

6. Limited Modifieds are always exciting to see and you never know what is going to happen. On the high banks of SOS the cars can flat out fly.

7. Dwarf cars, wicked speeds in a small package. Don't let the size fool you, the cars can get around SOS as fast as any of our weekly series.

8. I am selling my house so I can build my shop @ the track. I am looking forward to racing at SOS for years to come.

Come out and support your favorite/local drivers at the FASTEST DIRT TRACK in South Texas.

Let's Go Racing

Keith Stacy

No Kidding! You displaced asphalt guys need to take a look at the opportunity here.You have 4 quality tracks that will offer you 4 totally different challenges, not the same old same old every week.Most closer than the other tracks.Gonna make it apoint to visit SOS a few times this season!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived