CHARGER,THUNDER STOCK,PURE STOCK TRAVELING SERIES

fastmontgomery15

I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED ABOUT MAYBE STARTING A TRAVELING SERIES. HAVING RACES AT CTS, HMP, AND CORPUS MAYBE DOING 2 RACES AT EACH TRACK! AND MAYBE EVEN ADDING A RACE OR TWO. MORE THINGS WOULD HAVE TO BE WORKED OUT WITH EACH TRACK AND SPONSORSHIP WILL BE NEEDED. JUST TRYING TO GET SOME FEED BACK FROM ALL CHARGER,THUNDER STOCK AND PURE STOCK DRIVERS!! I KNOW THERE WAS SOME CARS BEING BUILT AND SOME THAT WERE ALREADY BUILT AND WERE UPDATING THEM THINKING THEY WERE GOING TO BE ABLE TO RACE AT SAS OR EVEN CTS BUT DIDNT HAPPEN SO NOW THEY HAVE NOWHERE TO RACE UNLESS THEY GO DIRT. WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS AND IS IT WORTH EVEN TRYING? AGAIN NONE OF THE TRACKS HAVE BEEN CONTACTED ABOUT THIS YET.THANKS FOR YOUR FEED BACK!! :o

Sounds like a great idea. If it doesn't work you and others should look at the rules for the Supers. I know with the old TSRS cars in the mix people feel there's no way to be competitive. Because of money I will be running my 8 year old car again when the season starts....and it is better than not racing at all.

Thanks for the motivation guys!! I do have a sponsor already for two races! I`m also looking for maybe some comments on rules package. One rule that I was thinking is maybe having them run same set of tires for two consecutive races no matter what track their at. Keep the cost down on having to buy tires. Will need to mark them. Was even thinking about throwing in a dirt race somewhere. Just like to have ideas. Also would like to get a car count of the ones who would really race all races to support the series.So lets hear it !!!!

yes they are ozzy ...its sad joshua said good luck to the fast 15 and some bird brain from cc thinks it is a smart blank remark..i ask him how he meant it and it was not what bird brain thought it was ... man needs to get over it .just to clear something up here .anyone who thinks i and joshua has anything against cc is mistaken ..we love that track and am sad the track is opening for only four nights .we raced out of town was our choice had the opportunity to race sas and cts so we took it . . ..we are not mad at dan or anyone at cc ..i hope this clears it up .because i am tired of some folks at cc thinking we hold ill will ...get over it .. .....as for fast 15 getting a class and races at cc cts or anywhere ..i along with my son say good luck hope it works out ..

I think everyone in CC is bummed about CC running limited dates if any but everyone I talked to have nothing but nice things to say about Dan. He tried and the cars didn't show up. Other than Bombers (Pro Sedans and Dwarfs) did anyone else get 10+ cars? If they can get a Charger/Pure Stock series going that's great. Anthony, I'm one of the ones that wish CC would open it but the times I went, Dan and all the staff did what they could to run a good show and wish all the classes could have 10-15 cars, just didn't work and I'm sure the business side is just as disheartening.

I don't understand why we didn't get more cars we always paid the same purse regardless of car count and have always did our best to try and make everyone happy which is of course impossable especially with me racing all I wanted to do was race I'm sry if I have offended anyone it's just bs that people wanna cry that cc is open and now it's not if people would just have showed up idk it's just that we have put so much into this track and it seems like no one cares I'm seeing what I can do to get what classes I can to run these limited dates plz feel free to I'm me if anyone wants to talk about dates or has any problems with me thank you

WELL I HAVENT HEARD BUT MAYBE ONE OR TWO THAT WANT TO TRY THIS SO FROM HERE ON I`M NOT GOING TO TRY TO PUT THIS DEAL TOGHTER THIS POST HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT TALK ABOUT CC SPEEDWAY OF WHO LIKES WHO AND WHO DOESNT. FAR I`M CONCERN NICK CAN PULL THIS POST. THANKS FOR THOSE WHO DID SHOW SOME KIND OF INTEREST. WERE GOING TO GO RACE SUPER STOCKS AT CTS!!!

Donnie,

Welcome to the world of race promoting! Most folks on the management side of pit wall started out as racers/crew and simply volunteered to help racing by filling a a void they saw. Just like what you tried to do.

You, apparently, are not crazy enough to try to work through all the boo birds, nay-sayers, negative thinkers and idiots and get it done. Whenever I see someone from the racing side volunteer to come on over to the management side, I give the same advice. "Grow some alligator skin because you're going to need it."

More tracks than you might imagine have closed simply because the promoter/owner had had enough of the bellyaching, unfounded accusations and hate talk he/she had to put up with in spite of their good intentions. "The heck with this. I was just trying to help my fellow racers and now I've lost most of my friends and all of my money. Where's the padlock?" Or words to that effect with maybe a few cuss words thrown in for good measure.

Sorry this one didn't work out, but it's good to see the TALMS, STSSS and STLMS going as strong as they are. In each of those series, a driver took the bull by the horns and has made it work. My hat is off to Cody, Stephan and Mitch.

Nick

Sir I apologize if u think it was anything against u it was not the point I was trying to make was get some cars together and I will see what I can do about getting Yall some dates all I see is guys wanting to race and that's what it boils down to the racing community needs to ban together to get as many cars as possible to every event invite friends and family to these things so I apologize if u think it was against u sir it was not

SLAP MY HAND TOO sorry ..fast if our car was even close to the rules we would move right up and join you .we are guilty of a highjack and please except our apology was not meant to ..as you can tell we still want this to work out for you and hope you get some others to join in very soon ..

Archived