Management at CTS?

Would it be possible for someone at CTS to let the racers know what is going on with the 2014 racing program? We haven't seen any rules or registration forms and nobody even seems willing to answer questions about when those might be available. Is anyone "in charge" of the racing program now that Jim is moving away? It would go a long way if someone would just provide a little bit of information at this point, even if it's just to say that the track is searching for a new promoter or whatever the case may be. Thanks.

Chase thanks for starting this thread.. Here is how we will operate the racing platform of Central Texas Speedway in 2014:

Lynn Phillips will be the GM of the facility.

I (Rodney Rodriguez) will act as promotor for all events and work with Nikki Canga on the marketing of CTS. This includes being spokesperson for the speedway to drivers, crews and the general public. I will also help coordinate sponsorship and handle race track appearances.

Brad Bush will be race director, Chris Saathoff will handle tech as before. All mentioned will act as a management team handling the race operations for 2014.

As mentioned in a prior thread Central Texas Speedway has elected to not renew the NASCAR sanction and operate as a self sanctioned, local race track.

Rules will be released this week and registration and pit spot assignment will be at the 2014 Kickoff/ 2013 Awards banquet on January 25th At the race track.

Please feel free to email at RodneyRodriguez722@gmail.com or call or text at 512 300 4445. I am looking for folks to help this weekend at the Austin AutoRama as well so please contact me as well regarding that.

I look forward to our ALL IN 2014 season at Central Texas Speedway!!!

Best Regards,

Rodney

Jim has relocated home to resume his job full time. While building CTS into being this past year he was also operating his business!!! Tough order and I must say being miles apart only made it tougher. We will all be trying to fill big shoes with Jimbo back home!!

Jim did a remarkable job. He was always willing to listen and make changes based on sound advice. He will be missed, but Rodney has been around racing a few weeks and has seen the good, the bad and the ugly.

Rodney deserves our support.

Nick

Jeff,

Here you go my man. We are in the process of tweaking the CTS website and then we will get all schedule, rules, registration forms etc on that site.

Hope to see you racing with us several times in 2014 buddy!

Thanks!

2014 Central Texas Speedway Race Schedule:

2/22/14 open testing

3/1/14 open testing (beginning @ 6PM) RWE

3/8/14 open testing (beginning @ 6PM) RWE

3/15/14 open testing

3/22/14 open testing

3/29/14 Race 1 (season opener)

4/12/14 Race 2

5/31/14 Race 3

6/14/14 Race 4

7/12/14 Race 5