THANKS STS .

HiTech

WELL WE MADE IT OUT WITH THE ASPHAULT CAR THREW ON SOME USED TIRES THANKS TO KENNY SMITH .AND OTHERS .HAD TO ADD ABOUT 250 POUNDS OF WIEGHT INCLUDING SOME STS MUD WE WILL RETURN THE MUD THANK YOU VERY MUCH .MADE IT INTO THE TOP 8 WITH THE 8 CAR I MEAN 81 FOR DIRT THAT WAS A WIN RIGHT THERE WITH SO MANY GREAT DIRT RACERS IN THAT CLASS .JUST SHOWS I HAVE A TALENTED DRIVER IF I MAY SAY SO MYSELF LOL .SHAME ON ME . AND FRIDAY NIGHT LAST MINUTE DRIVER CHANGE I GOT TO TURN SOME LAPS ON THE DIRT AFTER 29 YEARS OF LAST RUNNING AT RIVERSIDE IN A CAR [ lost puppy ] I HAD TO SHOE HORN MY LOVELY FAT BODY INTO .DID NOT NEED SEAT BELTS I WAS SO TIGHT IN THERE I HEARD SUCTION NOISE EVERY TIME I TRIED TO GET OUT OF THE SEAT ..THOUGHT I WOULD GO UP AND MAKE A RACE WITH THE GREY HAIR OLD MAN GB .BUT AFTER A HIT FROM SOME ONE WHO WANTED ME TO EARN MY PILOT LICENSE FLYING OVER THE TURN TWO BURM I THINK IT DAMAGE THE FUEL LINE AND GB MISSED THE CHANCE TO SEE ME PASS HIM .LOL .. WE DID NOT GET A GOOD FINISH WITH THE 81 AFTER JOSH AND THE 9 S WHO WERE BOTH HAVEING A GREAT RACE GOT TOGETHER LOST BOTH BUMPERS AND A RADIATOR PUT INTO ITS JUST RACING CATAGORY. I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT IT TAKES MORE TO RUN UP FRONT AND A TON OF LUCK JUST TO FINISH A RACE . WE DID NOT HAVE THE LUCK AND FINISHES WE WOULD HAVE LOVED . BUT WE GAINED A LOT OF LOVE FOR ALL THOSE WHO RACE STS AND DIRT . GAINED ALOT OF RESPECT WITH OWEN AND HIS STAFF WHO WORKED SO HARD TO GIVE US AND OTHERS A CHANCE TO HAVE FUN ... FRIDAY WE WERE STRIPPING DOWN FROM IT BEING SO WARM SURE WOULD HAVE LOVED TO DO THAT LAST NIGHT BUT CANT CONTROL MOTHER NATURE ...MOTHER NATURE SURE HELPED A LOT OF POEPLE MISS OUT ON SOME GREAT RACING .. WELL I WILL END THIS RANT NOW .

THANK YOU OWEN IT WAS DIFFERENT IT WAS FUN ,WE WILL BE BACK ..........AND THANKS TO ALL THE SPONSORS ....

It was great to see you back on the dirt Mike and thanks for saying I still have hair.We had cars from 7 different tracks and 5 different venues so everyone got a taste.I hope everyone come again and for you its in your neighborhood so might as well come play on off nites.I also thank STS and Owen for giving us this special time.

I had a blast this weekend! Once the I figured out how to turn the car on dirt we ran pretty good. Ran up there with some guys that have been top dogs on dirt for a while. Not bad for a supposedly "asphalt specialized car". I think we can put that rumor to rest.

Y'all dirt guys are some of the best drivers out there to be able to do what y'all do with your cars.

Seeing what y'all do out there, asphalt would be a cake walk for y'all.

With what we learned this weekend you will see the 79 car out there on dirt more in 2014. Thank you all for the hospitality!

Hope I get to return the hospitality to some of y'all on your off weekends.

From a fans point of view freezing your a@# off in the stands was worth it for this event. STS is always fun for the fan.Cody , glad to hear you will be at STS more next year.As you can see by all the 2 and 3 wide racing STS is a drivers track.And it is amazing what driving these guys pull off race after race.Good luck with TALMS next year as it is the best of the asphalt series already.THANK YOU Owen and all the STS staff.See you again in February.

i refered to the 9s in my post . ..i .we do not hold any hardship towards the driver .both 9s and 81 were having one heck of a race and very clean i may add .your on dirt and both drivers were giving it all they had .i look at it this way i know the 9s is one of the best to beat and just being able to run with that car and driver was something special with what we have in our cars set up is plain old stock and a driver with not much dirt time i mean what can we expect and that was more than i exspected ..........i just want the driver of 9s to know every thing is cool with us .we hope to race him again in the future .....

HiTech I sent you a message. I had a blast racing this weekend. It was not my intention to take yall out. I drove it in hot and I thought it would stick. It had been all night. Sorry for any damage. I have no idea how I did not loose a tire in all that. And thanks for the compliment. 81 was doing very well also. I will be back next year in a street stock if someone will hurry up and buy my nova.

cletus 15 .sorry i have not figured out this new speedzone set up yet .heck i dont know where any of my pm.s went too or how to locate them yet .... my wife and i enjoyed watching you two go at it and i know when that is going on things happen ..no fault on anyone just great racing and some you win some you lose .every lap is the chance you take .every extra inch you go for maybe just an inch to far but an inch you have to try TO get .the car is not hurt the radiator is miner and that was the mounting i built that gave way . ihope you sell that rod of yours it is fast .............

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Want to say thanks to STS for allowing the Limited Late Models to participate in the shootout and United Vision Logistics for sponsoring our class. That was the most cars that I have seen at the track. The track was in great shape and I like the way the track had been widened. The only thing was that I wish would have been able to finish my race but my distributer decided not to let me by throwing a weight and blowing up the cap. It was a good race going on between Landon and myself. Thats racing! Thanks again to STS, the staff, racers and fans. See everyone next season!!

No hard feeling here Cletus15. I was in the 81 Saturday night and was just glad to be in the top ten in just my third race on dirt and first time this year. Hell I didn't even power steering after the third lap and was surprised I was running where I was. After watching my in car cam I realize it was just racing. I drove in deep on you the lap before and it didn't stick like I thought it was. I don't know how neither of us didn't lose a tire in those couple laps. All I can say is I had a blast this weekend and thanks for running me clean Saturday.

Archived