thank you cts

on behalf of myself and everyone at monroe motersports and c.c speedway i would like to thank jim and track at cts for making central texas speedway a home away from home this year we have fun and get to relax every time that we go we know that not all calls or problems can be done the right way to please eveyone but the effort is there and for that we thank u look forward to seeing yall all next year anthony monroe

on behalf of myself and everyone at monroe motersports and c.c speedway i would like to thank jim and track at cts for making central texas speedway a home away from home this year we have fun and get to relax every time that we go we know that not all calls or problems can be done the right way to please eveyone but the effort is there and for that we thank u look forward to seeing yall all next year anthony monroe

Agreed Anthony, its been a great year and I for one am looking forward to 2014.

The CTS team sincerely appreciates your post and thank you. We enjoyed having you at the track and look forward to an even more successful season next year. Take care and happy Thanksgiving!!

Thanks to Janet's Cakery , Cody Limerick ,Chuck Perry and Monroe Motorsports for all the help making my first trip to CTS in a Sport Mod. Without help from people like these guys I would have had to be a spectator . I enjoyed the track and look forward to another race there next year.

Oh and that old man Mike Carlock looked damn driving again

Archived