TRYING TO GET CAR COUNT FOR CHARGER CLASS AT CTS

FOR ALL YOU CHARGERS OUT THERE I`M TRYING TO GET A CAR COUNT FOR OUR CLASS AT CTS IF WE CAN GET ENOUGH CARS WE CAN RUN OUR OWN CLASS! AS FOR THE PURSE WE WOULD HAVE TO GET OUR OWN PURSE MONEY! THATS SOMETHING I THINK WE CAN ALL DO TOGEHTER MAYBE GET ENOUGH TO PAY THE TOP 5 OR WE CAN JUST RUN FOR FUN BUT I THINK IF WE CAN SHOW THEM THAT WE REALLY WANT TO RUN THERE NEXT YEAR MAYBE THEY WILL ADD OUR CLASS AGAIN! SO WHAT I`M ASKING IS POST IF YOU ARE IN ON NOVEMBER 16TH. :ph34r:

FOR ALL YOU CHARGERS OUT THERE I`M TRYING TO GET A CAR COUNT FOR OUR CLASS AT CTS IF WE CAN GET ENOUGH CARS WE CAN RUN OUR OWN CLASS! AS FOR THE PURSE WE WOULD HAVE TO GET OUR OWN PURSE MONEY! THATS SOMETHING I THINK WE CAN ALL DO TOGEHTER MAYBE GET ENOUGH TO PAY THE TOP 5 OR WE CAN JUST RUN FOR FUN BUT I THINK IF WE CAN SHOW THEM THAT WE REALLY WANT TO RUN THERE NEXT YEAR MAYBE THEY WILL ADD OUR CLASS AGAIN! SO WHAT I`M ASKING IS POST IF YOU ARE IN ON NOVEMBER 16TH. :ph34r:

Give it up already man. ... Either move up to a street stock, or down a class. There are still more than enough classes racing. In my opinion cutting some classes is a good thing for local racing. Nobody wants their class to be dropped, but something has to give. They track owners have made their choice.

What was the average car count for this class over the past few years, including the previous THR and at SAS? Answer......not very many.

Dude, give it up already.

Archived