Spotter Needed

CC57

My spotter will not be in town this Saturday's (10/26) race.

(The sum beetch is going to be out of town, making him some $s. I know, the audacity of him)

Anyway, if anyone has a spare spotter available, I would appreciate borrowing them for this last race of the season.

I'll, of course, pick up their pit pass. and if given enough notice, bring the tasty beverage of their choice to the track.

Little or no experience necessary (if you've seen me drive, you know it doesn't matter if I have a spotter or not. I'm still probably gonna hit someone, or something).

So if you've got some spotting experience and are willing to help, it would be sincerely appreciated.

And if you don't have any (spotting experience that is), but you're available and willing, but are able to climb a flight of stairs, English is at least your 2nd language, and you can yell into a microphone, come on. I'll have someone up on the tower point you towards the track

I'll do it. How hard can it be to yell, "turn left!" into the microphone four times every lap. JK

Actually it's a lot tougher than telling someone "Okay, so you start here, you see. And then ya go straight down thar. Um, no, that's all."

I'll do it. How hard can it be to yell, "turn left!" into the microphone four times every lap. JK

Four times per lap? Shouldn't that be turn left , turn back to the right twice per?

If you were driving a TRC truck like i had the opportunity to do this past weekend in SA you never had to turn back to the right, shit I barely had to lean left on the steering wheel!!!!! Skinny @ TRC had that thing driving so nice, i still say thats the easiest driving truck/car ive ever sat in!

Yall turn the steering wheel to Much!!!!!!

JC

If you were driving a TRC truck like i had the opportunity to do this past weekend in SA you never had to turn back to the right, shit I barely had to lean left on the steering wheel!!!!! Skinny @ TRC had that thing driving so nice, i still say thats the easiest driving truck/car ive ever sat in!

JC

I think you almost fell asleep until somebody told you that other TRC truck was closing in on ya. Had to wake up and drive again at that point! :lol:

Congrats again on the win.

JC

I think you almost fell asleep until somebody told you that other TRC truck was closing in on ya. Had to wake up and drive again at that point! :lol:

Congrats again on the win.

you had a long ways to make up .thought you had a chance to get there ..i have had a noted belief your the fastest till someone catches and passes ......

...CC 57 i always wanted to try my hand at spotting .but i am not that special breed it takes to do the job ......i want to watch the race to much ...

Archived