Driver arrested on suspicion of drunken driving after crash at Anderso

rebelracewriter

well it happens at more tracks than most know .my wife saw one of our drivers take one sip from a beer can in the stands before the races .back when she scored at cc ..she went right over and told that driver he was not going to race .this driver raced in my class .and came up to me mad wanting me to make her change her mind ... my response though we were friends was you must have had more than one sip if you think i am going to do such a thing. ..i informed him i to would have had him pulled from that nights show .i have zero policy ...you are a worthless piece of trash when you race drinking...

Lathan initially agreed to leave the race, Sandefur said, but then pulled back onto the track “for one reason or another” and crashed into another driver.

“That’s not unusual for something like that to happen,” said Sandefur, who works part-time security at the track as a side job.

Not unusual for a competitor to enter the track without authorization and intentionally crash into another?

Must be one heck of a show they put on there...

Must be one heck of a show they put on there...

ill make sure to pass that track up if i am ever in indiana .

If you like crashing and bashing, go to their local show.

If you like great 1/4 mile racing , go when the bigger series show up, or the Little 500 the night before the Indy 500. It is not a bad track; reminded me of Pan American when I was there.

Archived