Who's Coming?

Truck99

nick i was just wondering how much the entry fee and so on will work if im bringing an enduro car if you could let me know THANKS!!!!

Randy,

The Enduro entry fee is $40. You need to download the registration form at

http://www.thunderhillraceway.com/rules.htm and take it and th $40 to the pit gate on Saturday. It's already too late to mail it in.

Nick Holt

Good luck to everybody out there. I am sorry I will not make it for the races but I will be there in spirit. Also just to let you know it is going to be high's in the 40's and lows in the low 30's with lots of rain here in FT.Worth so I hope it does not make it that far down. I wished I was there I was the dummy that rode the new bike all the way here and now I have to ride it all the way back in the weather!! Well Chris B. #9 SS hooked me up with some monkey butt powder so I should be ok on that part but the rain and freezing weather..

Good Luck,

Jay

sry one more question does that include car and driver or just car and the driver the regular 25 or whatever it is

The $40 is the entry fee. Pit passes are in addition to the entry fee. I think the pit pass is $26.

Nick Holt

I DIDN'T READ ANY OF THE POSTS YET, BUT JUST WANTED YA'LL TO KNOW BOBBY'S GOING.

TRACE/SS#2/BT SIS

San Antonio gave my car a beating, broken motor mount, broken trans mount, broken exhaust mounts, 15 pounds of dust and dirt from pits, and i have a bad knock from somewhere in the drivetrain. I will not be there. BUT, I will be bringing out a enduro for a friend. SEE YOU THERE...

matt hodge

Archived