Who's Coming?

Truck99

all you outta towners-heres you chance...(and it could be your last chance)so do us the due respect of coming to our race,like we did you guys....only way youre gonna know what you could have done is by showing up and TRYING to do it....so don't cry about the purse , don't b!tch about the cold weather ,and any other lame ass excuse won't work either- JUST SHOW UP!!!!!

PS- it's a whole lot different than anything you've ever run before,and you might regret it but you can always say you tryed....

I'll be there!

Bring your jackets and bring your smiles and if you feel like bringing me some hot chocolate, I will surely accept it. :D

I'll be the one in the drivers pit window till about 2:30. Then I'll will be off to start my scoring duties. :)

Good Luck to ALL the drivers racing this weekend. Hope we have a nice turn out.

Here's a link to the schedule for Saturday - grandstand open at 3:30:

http://www.thunderhillraceway.com/111304.htm

I wish I could tell you the admission prices, but getting the track to publish information seems to be quite difficult. I, like you, couldn't even find the general admission prices on the website.

I think general admission is normally $12 for adults.

cs

We are thinking about being there in the grandstands. What is the schedule for the day and what are grandstand admission prices? I looked on the THR site and didn't see it.

Pit gate opens at 12:30. Enduro starts at 4:00 Qualifying starts at 7:00. Racing starts at 8:00

Celebrity Race – 8 Laps

Street Stock Feature – 75 Laps

Hobby Stock Feature – 50 –Laps

The grandstands open at 3:30. Kids 0 - 5 are free. Kids 6 - 12 are $7.00. Everyone else is $15 except for the $2.00 discount for active military.

Bring your long johns and a blanket.. LOL

Nick Holt

Archived