Race Week!

Looking forward to seeing lots of cars in the pits and peoples in the seats! Shaping up to be a great weekend of racing at The Home of Fast Cars and Hot Guitars! Schedule is in this forum so make plans to come be part of the best show in town!

Hope to see lots of old friends and make lots of new one. Great NASCAR short track racing and live music so stick around for the fun..

Can't wait to see YOU!

Rodney

Sorry Rodney this out of town fan isn't going to make it due to work but ill be reading the live updates wish everyone the best of luck

The Live Updates are aimed at folks who simply can't make it to the track for one reason or another. We have several military men and women who who log in every blogcast from all over the world, and I know several racing families who have relatives who are homebound or not doing very well healthwise who are faithful readers. I get email, calls and PMs after every blogcast thanking me for keeping them in the loop.

And about a third of all our live readers are from out of state! The majority of those are from the Southeast and New England, a few from the West Coast. The rest are pretty much spread out over the state. The replays are always heavy from the area surrounding the track we were at that week.

We average around 400-500 live with a high of over 1,000 for an end-of-season event last year. But the replays are read even more! Since they stay up indefinitely, some of those replays have several thousand reads.

We do the updates for the same reason we keep this site up and running - to help promote racing in Texas. I hope we are succeeding.

Nick

Thanks for the compliments, but nothing takes the place of being at the track in person. I miss a bunch of what's going even when I'm typing at 100 miles per hour.

Never stay home from the track thinking you'll just log into the live updates. Big Mistake if you do.

Nick

Archived